Field of Horrors Policies
- Field of Horrors contains scenes of graphic violence, a fair share of blood and gore, low visibility, areas of total darkness, strobe lights, blasts of air, fog, loud noises, tight spaces and various other special effects. By entering, you are taking the risk of being scared. Field of Horrors is not responsible for any injuries or conditions sustained on the premises or effect that may occur after you leave.
- You will not be grabbed by any cast member. (Although, you may be grabbed by someone in your own group who is too terrified to continue without your guidance!)
- No outside food or drink is allowed. (We’ll have plenty available at our awesome concessions stands, though!)
- No costumes, masks or Halloween makeup is allowed. (We know who we are and want to know who you are.)
- No pets, laser pointers, bags/backpacks or video recording equipment of any kind is allowed in any of the attractions.
- No weapons, alcohol or illegal substances are allowed on the premises.
- No photography is allowed. (It disrupts other guest’s experience and may temporary blind our cast members.)
- No running is allowed inside any of the attractions. (We want you to have fun…safely.)
- Do not touch any props, decorations, items or cast members for any reason.
- Field of Horrors is not responsible for any broken or lost items.
- The premises is patrolled by uniformed Security Officers (Guest Relations) and Police Officers. Field of Horrors also has a night-vision security system for your safety. There is a zero-tolerance policy for people looking to cause trouble. Anyone doing so will be ejected from the event without a refund. We want everyone to have a safe and fun time!
- This attraction is NOT recommended for children under the age of 10, but it is ultimately up to the parent’s discretion.
- We are not a handicap facility.
- By entering the premises, you are giving consent to be videoed/photographed. You are also giving consent for Field of Horrors to reproduce these videos/photographs and use them to promote the event. No videos or photographs will be used inappropriately or for any other purpose.
- Field of Horrors does not issue refunds.
- Field of Horrors has the right to refuse admission to anyone for any reason.
This event is purely for fright and fun. These policies listed above are in place to ensure the safety and well-being of all guests, so please…
Be cool. Be safe. And have fun!